I. Scope of Application
II. Collecting, Processing and Using Personal Information
1. You will be required to provide your personal information as adequate and necessary when conducting business with ARKNAV or participating in activities held by ARKNAV. In addition, ARKNAV will process and use your personal information only within the scope of specific purpose as you agreed upon. ARKNAV will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your written consent.
2. If you submit any inquiry to ARKNAV by telephone, fax or through websites, please provide your correct telephone, fax number or email address for reply purposes.
3. When processing your personal information, ARKNAV will comply with relevant internal procedures and information security requirements to adopt necessary staff control measures.
4. No identifiable personal information will be collected by ARKNAV for simply browsing or downloading files from ARKNAV websites.
III. ARKNAV. Sharing Personal Information with Third Party
1. ARKNAV will not provide, exchange, lease or sell your personal information to other persons, organizations, private corporations or public institutions, unless due to legal or contractual obligations.
2. The “legal or contractual obligations” in the previous paragraph to share your personal information with a third party include, but are not limited to, the following circumstances:
(1) to cooperate with legal investigation initiated by judicial authorities;
(2) to cooperate with competent authorities in discharge of their duties to investigate or use (such as financial audit carried out by the National Audit Office of the R.O.C. or a certified public accountant);
(3) a good-faith belief that the disclosure of your personal information is required by law;
(4) to determine your identity, to provide contact information or to take legal actions, when necessary, if you as a website visitor violate the service terms of ARKNAV, or are likely to jeopardize or interfere with the interests of ARKNAV or result in damages to any person;
(5) to fulfill contractual obligations under outsourcing contracts.
3. ARKNAV will fulfill the responsibilities for supervising and managing the vendors or individuals whom ARKNAV has engaged to collect, process or use your personal information.
2. Website visitors may disable Cookies. Please note that certain functions of ARKNAV websites will not be available once Cookies are disabled.
3. We use Facebook Pixel, a website analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. (Facebook). Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website. Once you've set up the Facebook pixel, the pixel will fire when someone takes an action on your website. Examples of actions include adding an item to their shopping cart or making a purchase. The pixel receives these actions (which are referred to as events) which you can view on your Facebook pixel page in Events Manager. From there, you'll be able to see the actions that your customers take. You'll also have options to reach those customers again through future Facebook ads. If you want to learn more about Facebook’s Cookies policy, please visit https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. If you don’t want to see ads based on your activities, please visit the following website to disable tracking: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153 and https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
V. Server Records
If you use any browser, application program or other means to visit ARKNAV websites, our servers will automatically record specific technical information. Such server records may include your web page requests, Internet IP address, type of browser, language of browser, the date and time on which requests were sent, etc. These server records will be used as reference for server management only. ARKNAV will not use any information in server records to perform analysis of any “individual” website visitors.